Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018 02:43PM PSTThe ADA Scientific Sessions full registration fees include access to all sessions available during the five day meeting where you can earn up to 35 continuing education credits, including the Poster Hall and Exhibit Hall. It also provides you with access to a Networking Reception on Friday evening and additional Corporate Symposia functions held at surrounding hotels. One-Day categories are also available.
Read more about programming for the 79th Scientific Sessions on ADA's website.
To register for the Scientific Sessions please follow the below steps.
- Visit ADA's 79th Scientific Sessions Registration and Housing Site.
- Either log in as a Member with your Email Address or Professional Membership ID and Zip Code or as a Non-Member with your Email Address.
- Upon successful login you will arrive to the Event Dashboard.
- From the Event Dashboard, select the button to Register Now.
- Complete all required Attendee Information and proceed through the Registration pages to select your desired Scientific Sessions registration and any additional items.
- Proceed through the remaining registration pages until you arrive back to the Event Dashboard.
At this point you will be able to select the 'Proceed to Check Out' button, enter your payment details and 'Checkout'. Upon successful payment you will automatically receive a confirmation of your registration and/or hotel reservation to the primary email address associated with your account.