Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018 02:23PM PSTAll reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by a check deposit in the amount of one night’s room plus tax drawn on a U.S. bank, in U.S. dollars, made payable to CMR/ADA Housing. Your credit card will not be charged by ADA Housing when your reservation is processed.
How can I pay for a hotel reservation in advance?
- We accept payments by wire transfer or check.
- If paying by wire transfer, please make payable to CMR/ADA Housing, and add $40 payable in U.S. funds for incoming wire fee. For international wires include the $40 fee payable in U.S. funds PLUS any applicable bank processing fees.
- If paying by check, please make payable to Convention Management Resources, in U.S. funds, and include the Invoice Number. Mail to:
ADA Housing c/o Convention Management Resources
101 Mission Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94105.
- For questions regarding tax exemptions, please contact your confirmed hotel directly.
- The deadline to receive check payments or wire transfers for deposit and/or prepayment is Friday, May 17, 2019. After this date, checks and wire transfers will NOT be accepted. Please contact the confirmed hotel to arrange for deposit or prepayment.
- Please submit a copy of the invoice with your check payment or wire transfer. This will ensure that the deposits received will be posted to the appropriate reservation.
How can I get a hotel invoice?
- Please send us a message to request an invoice.