Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018 02:21PM PSTRooming lists with complete names are due on April 19, 2019. Any unused rooms, (where names have not been provided by this date), will be released.
To finalize your request to reserve 2 or more rooms:
- Log in to your group account online: ADA's 79th Scientific Sessions Room Block Management.
- If you do not know your login credentials, send us a message through the ADA Registration & Housing Support Center.
- Submit the completed and signed contract by sending us a message through the ADA Registration & Housing Support Center.
- Click on the UPLOAD link to process your rooming list through ADA's 79th Scientific Sessions Room Block Management. If you prefer, you may download the template and send us a message with your completed rooming list through the ADA Registration & Hotel Support Center for processing. This is the only format acceptable for submission of your rooming list.
- Please note, if the rooming list was not uploaded successfully, do not attempt to upload the rooming list a second time. Please send us a message through the ADA Registration & Hotel Support Center to have us follow up on your rooming list.
- A Housing Support Agent will reach out with additional information and next steps.
Group Attrition: Groups of 10 rooms or more must actualize 80% of the contracted block to avoid attrition penalties. For an entire room block cancellation, please refer to your Group Booking Contract for details on the fees due.
Breakfast coupons: Room blocks of any size through the Domestic Block may not request breakfast coupons with ADA Housing or the hotels directly. Restaurant space at all official hotels has been reserved for International Group Housing.